Sunday, August 2, 2015

IS IT ME OR WHAT?


So I get this new IPhone

I love the way it looks...

Pics are awesome...

But some  things about it make me crazy.

I go to text my friend the other day

"Hey are we still meeting at 6 usual place?"

Half hour goes by...no response

Forty five minutes...

hmm wonder if she's mad.  I was just saying that the new hair color... Ah
that's probably her

I look at the screen

"WHO IS THIS??"

How rude!  "Well who is this?" I text back

"YOU JUST TEXTED ME.  WHO IS THIS"

I check my sent messages..."oops sorry wrong number"

     This phone makes me crazy

Ok try again

"Hey can you meet tonight at 6"

Ok here she is

"What do you mean?"

I didn't think the question was that hard to understand...

I check over my text.  It looks like

"Hru xsm ypo mewy yonuhht xt 6"

Oh

     This phone makes me crazy
                               
                           
               

                     
Later...

   "Siri call Joyce"

   "Do you mean Joyce or Joyce"

What??

    "Siri call Joycce". I emphasize the ccc sound to make it easier for her.

    "Do you mean Joyce or Joy S"

    "Siri call Jo...  Oh forget it

Oh my gosh.  Did I just call Siri an idiot?

        I tell ya...this phone makes me crazy


     So I was just wondering...



                     IS IT ME??    OR WHAT!!??









No comments:

Post a Comment