Sunday, September 20, 2015

IN HIS ARMS



        I run

            and run

                the marathon

                    more and more breathless

                        the end nowhere in reach


and He waits



        I search

            and look

                here and there

                    through tens of thousands

                        weary faces

and He waits



        I listen

            to endless noise

                dissonant tunes

                    wildly clanging beats

and He waits



         I close my eyes

and there He waits

lifts

carries me

in His arms


        My head on His shoulder

            at last...
                                                 
                                together
                                           

                                          we
                                                   
Find

See

Hear


REST







CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW





for my friend V and all who are searching...so for everyone
                     



   


                 



No comments:

Post a Comment