Thursday, April 16, 2015

BUTTERFLIES


At family gatherings it's been years since I've seen them.....


I look up and notice......

they are all around me......





fluttering wings

 swaying bodies

 whispers of life

When did they all become such beautiful butterflies?









They fly in and out 

tending their young

twittering

hovering

suspended in time

 pure loveliness








A flurry of  


life

grace

tender beauty












they have evolved into 


living masterpieces

works of art

ornaments of nature


my beloved

BUTTERFLIES




for all my nieces and the lovely young women in our life




*all photos courtesy of Wiki Commons









2 comments:

  1. Boys don't like beautiful things? Give us some space. Maybe some toads, large beetles, snakes, puppies, BB guns.
    T
    Did you get a copy of "Laugh Out Loud"?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha. Actually I like those things too except the BB guns. May pass on the snakes but they are ok😊

      Delete